1. Tourists will be checked their temperature at the Point of Entry (PoE) before they are allowed to enter the country and other tourist destinations in the country.
2. Tourists should adhere to COVID-19 preventive and control measures as advised by the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MoHCDGEC) including;
- Maintaining a social distancing of at least one and ahalf (1.5) meter from each other;
- Hand washing with running water and soap or use hand sanitizer; and
- Wearing mask/gloves appropriately.
3. All travelers are supposed to provide correct information on their destination including phone numbers and reserved hotel for ease follow up.
You can download a full SOPs version below!